Certified SDD co-Facilitator
From Future Worlds Center Wiki
Rights and Responsibilities of a Candidate SDD co-Facilitator
A Certified SDD co-Facilitator:
- Can work together with any Certified SDD Facilitator in the implementation of a Structured Dialogic Design Process with or without the help/presence of a third and fourth Facilitator;
- Must participate (and it is strongly encouraged) in all phases of the process from the formation of the Knowledge Management Team to the preparation of the final report and possibly follow-up analysis and publication of results;
- Can substitute but not replace the Certified SDD Facilitator for some of the phases of a dialogue, but always in the presence of the primary Facilitator;
- May work together with Certified SDD Trainer of Facilitators in the preparation and delivery of classes both virtual and real;
- Must be in charge for the preparation of the final report and his/her name can be included as co-author (provided the work done justifies this).
Credits can be earned in accordance with the SDD Credit Point System.