Difference between revisions of "Eliza Danenfelde Kirpe"
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
[https://www.facebook.com/art.makes.sense.LV/ ART.makes.SENSE. Facebook page]
Revision as of 10:23, 3 May 2018
Eliza Danenfelde Kirpe
Before studied Cultural management for 5 years in Latvia, has degree in Cultural management and Cultural entrepreneurship. Topic of the final thesis was "Cultural events as a tool for social inclusion". Idea author and manager of the project/ social initiative ART.makes.SENSE. - workshop series for visually hadicaped and blind children in Latvia. Worked as an intern in Cultural even production agancy I-Radia Crea in Santiago de Compostela/ Spain.
Training courses participated in
- Training course “Let’s play for social inclusion”, Luc-en-Dios, France
- Youth exchange “ Together We Can”, Trieste, Italy
- Training course „ Exclude exclusion – we do Inclusion” / Berlin, Germany
- Training course „ Global Warning” / Izmit, Turkey
- Training course „From Theory to Reality” / Istanbul, Turkey
- Training course „Daudzveido savu rītdienu” //„Diversify your tomorrow” / Ventspils, Latvia
- International programe's "Bridge It!" training courses in project development, implementing and evaluation / Riga, Latvia and Tartu, Estonia