Eliza Danenfelde Kirpe
She has been studying Culture management in Latvia and has degree in Cultural management and entrepreneurship. She is interested in social issues, like equal rights for people with different abilities and societies awareness of those abilites. Thats why the topic of her final thesis was Cultural Events as a Tool for Social Inclusion- to find ways how cultural events (and not onl) could become available for everyone not as something special, but as normal daily life ingredient.
Eliza is idea author and manager of the project/ social initiative ART.makes.SENSE. (AmS) in 2014. AmS was workshop series for visually handicaped and blind children in Latvia. Now AmS functions as a social informative platform in facebook.com, but the main idea is to continue to promote ART.makes.SENSE and create new workshops and events for everyone.
Training courses participated in
- Training course “Let’s play for social inclusion”, Luc-en-Dios, France
- Youth exchange “ Together We Can”, Trieste, Italy
- Training course „ Exclude exclusion – we do Inclusion” / Berlin, Germany
- Training course „ Global Warning” / Izmit, Turkey
- Training course „From Theory to Reality” / Istanbul, Turkey
- Training course „Daudzveido savu rītdienu” //„Diversify your tomorrow” / Ventspils, Latvia
- International programe's "Bridge It!" training courses in project development, implementing and evaluation / Riga, Latvia and Tartu, Estonia