Eliza Danenfelde Kirpe
Eliza is Latvian and can communicate fluently Latvian (native), English, Spanish, as well as a bit Russian and Galician languages.
She has been studying Culture management in Latvia and has degree in Cultural management and entrepreneurship. She is interested in social issues, like equal rights for people with different abilities and societies awareness of those abilites. Thats why the topic of her final thesis was Cultural Events as a Tool for Social Inclusion- to find ways how cultural events (and not onl) could become available for everyone not as something special, but as normal daily life ingredient.
Eliza is idea author and manager of the project/ social initiative ART.makes.SENSE. (AmS) in 2014. AmS was workshop series for visually handicaped and blind children in Latvia. Now AmS functions as a social informative platform in facebook.com, but the main idea is to continue to promote ART.makes.SENSE and create new workshops and events for everyone.
Training courses participated in
- Training course: Let’s play for social inclusion, Luc-en-Dios, France
The main objectives of this training were:
- Improve the competences of the participants and exchange good practices in animation and in management of audiences with special needs or fewer opportunities.
- Discover and promote playful and participative animation practices.
- Practice “living together”.
- Raise awareness among the participants about Erasmus+ program and the ways they can use it to implement their own projects.
The program included: theoretical and practical workshops about managing audiences with special needs; workshops about clowning and Theatre of the Oppressed; creation of activities for raising awareness about disability, exchange of experiences, etc.
- Youth exchange: Together we can: understanding different religions towards a better future, Trieste, Italy
The aim of this youth exchange was for young people from different religious backgrounds to understand each other, to face each others differences, values and beliefs, to accept them, to build good interfaith and form friendships. Participants represented their countries’ religious backgrounds and informed others about their values, customs and beliefs. During the YE participants analyzed and discussed the changes that religion has undergone till today and the conflicts that may have appeared (eg. between generations, tolerance in other religions, migration etc.). The participants raised their awareness of the different religions and understand the role of religion nowadays.
- Training course „ Exclude exclusion – we do Inclusion” / Berlin, Germany
- Training course „ Global Warning” / Izmit, Turkey
- Training course „From Theory to Reality” / Istanbul, Turkey
- Training course „Daudzveido savu rītdienu” //„Diversify your tomorrow” / Ventspils, Latvia
- International programe's "Bridge It!" training courses in project development, implementing and evaluation / Riga, Latvia and Tartu, Estonia