Write a short BIO here about yourself.
- 1 Biography
- 2 Work Experience
- 3 Education
- 4 Workshops - Seminars
- 5 Trainings
- 6 Skills and Competences
- 7 References
Birthplace, milestones in your life...please write it
Dates: March 2013 - present
Position: Financial Director
Main Activities and Responsibilities: Financial Director activities regarding Cyberethics GIV,
Project administration related activities regarding E-Hoop, Mingle, Daily financial/payroll related activities, Control and follow-up the budget of current projects, Provide support to create budget for applications, Provide support to prepare and submit the regular financial reports of existing projects, Maintain the Time & Attendance system of the organization, Supervise the Time & Attendance related data recorded in the system, Report to the Head of the Financial Unit
Polyxenia Isaak Ltd
Dates: 2009 - 2011
Position: Assistant Accountant
Main Activities and Responsibilities: Assistant of the financial department of the company – Bookkeeping, checking the invoices & receipts and entering the figures into the system, preparation of the monthly income statement and balance sheet, reconciliation of cash controls, debtors and creditors, bank reconciliations, assisting with the monthly payroll (Part-time job).
Polyxenia Isaak Ltd
Dates: 2007 - 2009
Position: Assistant Manager
Main Activities and Responsibilities: General management – recruitment, meeting with suppliers, dealing with customers’ complaints & inquiries, checking financial performance & cash flow of the company, managing stock levels (Seasonal job). Gains: ability to work under pressure, time management, social, analytical and problem-solving skills,ability to learn and adapt very quickly, confidence in talking and meeting people/clients.
University of Surrey, United Kingdom, 2007-2011
- Degree: MSc in International Financial Management, Bachelor in Accounting and Financial Management
- Fields of study: Financial Management
- Title earned: please complete
- Major: please complete
- Degree Final project: please complete
Apolytirion-High School, Cyprus, 2002-2005
- Degree: please complete
- Core modules: please complete
Workshops - Seminars
Skills and Competences
- Mother tongue : Greek
- Other language : English (proficient)
Social Skills and Competences
- Good ability to adapt to multicultural environments, gained through my work experience abroad
- Good communication skills gained through customer oriented work experience
Organisational Skills and Competences
- Working experience at university through group projects in a multicultural environment.
- Advanced numerical and analytical skills.
- ‘Players player of the year’ award twice and ‘Captains player of the year’ award once in the University’s football team-high level of commitment and passion (good team player).
- Captain of the reserves of Enosis Neon Paralimniou football team. Attributes: patience, cool thinking at times of pressure, hard work and leadership.
- Planning, organization and preparation before games of every football team I was a member of
- Leader of group projects at university.
- Development of time management, organisation skills and sense of responsibility since I have been working and studying at the same time from a very young age.
Computer Skills and Competences
- Good command of Microsoft Office™ tools (Word™, Excel™, PowerPoint™)
- Good command Axle Accounting Software
Other Skills and Competences
- Driving License (B)