Procedure: Self and Peer Evaluation
Every one who has a Working Contract with Future Worlds Center that guarantees more than part-time engagement is obliged to complete a Self and Peer Evaluation form in line with the Self and Peer Evaluation Policy and arrange a meeting to discuss it with his/her Supervisor and team.
- General information: Name, Education, Years at FWC, Departments, Supervisor(s), Estimated overtime, Annual remuneration, Number of international trips during the past year etc.
- Information concerning all projects on which the Associate has contributed.
- Information regarding the number and the degree of participation in projects.
- Information concerning applications written by the Associate (with estimate on relative contribution).
- Reflections on one's Personal Growth based on: Traveling, participation in Seminars, workshops, etc., Management and Communication skills, Public appearances and Research publications.
- Reflections regarding planned involvement in next year’s projects
- Evaluation of the working environment with focus on Collegiality, Working-style, peers and Supervisor
The deadline of submission is set by the Executive Director and every Associates/employees is informed via email.