Research Scientist

From Future Worlds Center Wiki
Revision as of 13:52, 21 March 2015 by Chief ed (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

The title Research Scientist is used for usually associates who have completed their MSc/MA of PhD several years ago, have at least 3-5 years of post graduate activity and at least 3-6 publications in referred journals.