Coach me if you can
The Training course Coach me if you can is the second activity of the multi-measure project “You(th) are the champions – Strategies for youth employment”, funded by the Youth in Action programme from the EuropeanUnion. It took place in Vila da Marmeleira, Portugal, from 20-26th November 2011.
33 youth leaders, youth workers, social workers and trainers in youth work,coming from 15 different countries and representing 22 partner organisations. The Traning Course focussed on the promotion of coaching as a tool for empowerment and employment of young people.
Countries were the participants from Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia,France, Hungary, Italy,Lithuania, Poland,Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey
1. To provide coaching competences (skills, knowledge, attitude) for 33 youth workers, youth leader, social worker in youth work
2. To exchange experience regarding coaching process across Europe
3. To contribute to the European policies regarding youth employment
4. To better understand the role of coaching in the process of empowering young people
5. To promote coaching as a method to fight against unemployment of young people
6. To identify ways to implement in the local communities the competences gained with the TC
Printed Material from the training: