Lead Software Design Engineer and Product Director
The title Lead Software Design Engineer is reserved for persons working in one of the companies associated with the organization and/or in Ekkotek Ltd., which serves as the Technology Transfer Office for both the Cyprus Neuroscience and Technology Institute and N.E.T.S. Mediterranean Graduate School of Applied Social Cognition.
People with this title
The exact responsibilities of a Lead Software Design Engineer and Product Director vary from company to company, but within the context of our Organization, they are:
- In charge of defining the vision and purpose of all organizational software projects to be developed.
- Has 'ownership' of development plans and supervisorial responsibilities in delegating work and ensuring that software projects come in on time and under budget.
- Overseeing the work being done by the Senior Software Engineer and Project Manager.
- Overseeing the work being done by the Software and Systems Developers working on the project through continuous communication with the Senior Software Engineer and Project Manager as well as directly with them.
- Serve as a mentor for all Software and Systems Developers as well as for the Senior Software Engineer and Project Manager and any other members on the development team.
- Add sub-tasks that serve a greater purpose to the work-line of Software and Systems Developers always in consultation with the Senior Software Engineer and Project Manager.
- Support with the mobilization of additional resources and/or assets the implementations of sub-tasks that serve greater long term planning and or purpose.