Procedure: Post-event evaluation
From Future Worlds Center Wiki
At the conclusion of every event organized by Future Worlds Center or its associates, an evaluation meeting should take place.
Organizational and Logistics
- Did the organizers assign the role of the "organizer" to a distinct person?
- Did the organizers assign the role of the assistant, supporter or replacement to at least another person?
- Did you try to capitalize on the event to promote other projects/people within Future Worlds Center?
- Did you arrange for a public person to put the event under her auspices and/or address the opening?
- Was the event announced on the respective project website at least 1 month before?
- Was the event announced on the FWC Blog at least 1 month before?
- Was the event announced through Future Worlds lists at least 1 month before?
- Was the event announced to the wider public through Press release (via fax/email to media/journalists at least 1 month before?
- Did you have in the event at least two thirds of the expected participants?
- Did you print the program in high quality with all logos and credits in place?
- Did you use name tags?
- Were coffee-breaks and other meals well organized
- Did you have small symbolic gifts for your invited guests?
- Did you have a small ceremony to that invited guests and/or honor someone with an award?
- Did you have an Event Evaluation meeting the latest 2 weeks after the event?
- Did you fill in the post-event evaluation form?
- Did you prepare an Event Evaluation report in which weaknesses and explain the reasons as well as suggestions for improvements have been documented?