Procedure to certify as SDD co-Facilitator
From Future Worlds Center Wiki
- Is registered as Candidate SDD co-Facilitator at the time of the application.
- Has been Candidate SDD co-Facilitator for at least 1 year.
- Has accumulated 10 credits after having being given the status of the Candidate SDD co-Facilitator.
- Has organized and co-facilitated at least 2 SDDPs as Candidate SDD co-Facilitator after having being registered as Candidate SDD co-Facilitator.
- Has acted as Broker for at least one SDDPs.
- Has served as member of a Knowledge Management Team for at least one SDDPs.
- Has received training to use the Cogniscope Software from CWA Ltd. or an SDD Facilitators Training School.
- Has obtained a license to use at least one Cogniscope Software.
- Has completed the advanced theoretical background.
- Prepared 2 SDDP reports which have been submitted to the SDD Certification Body for comments and approval.
- Has paid the Application Fee of € 75 (not refundable in case application is not approved by the Committee).
- Has paid the Membership Fee of € 100 (yearly).
Credits can be earned in accordance with the SDD Credit Point System.