YOW Blended mobility
Blended Mobility is an activity within the framework of the project YoW Youth of the World: Transformative Power of the Global Education. Future Worlds Center is one of 6 partners implementing this 18-month-long Key Action 2 project supported by Erasmus+ of the European Commission.
About YOW Blended Mobility
YOW Blended mobility gathered group of 24 young people and 6 facilitators from 6 countries: Cyprus, Italy, Greece, Bulgaria, Portugal and Ireland.
Blended Mobility consists of Virtual tasks and the final activity- Youth Exchange of 7 days in Florence, Italy during the Global Education Week in November 2018.
Virtual Tasks included 5 tasks that each national team had to prepare till the beginning of the Youth Exchange. These tasks helped participants to:
- find and present the values of their own countries and cultures;
- allowed them to explore cultures of other partner countries;
- encouraged discussions about global issues within their own communities.
Youth Exchange was the final 7 day long event of the YOW Blended Mobility. For this event, besides the virtual tasks, each national team had to prepare workshops about different topics:
- Italy - Sustainable Development Goals
- Cyprus - Sustainable Futures
- Ireland - Interdependence
- Greece - Development
- Portugal - Multicultural Learning
- Bulgaria - Identity-Diversity
FWC's Team Cyprus
Future Worlds Center created an open call to evaluate the motivation and availability of applicants and to select 4 participants that would be interested in global issues, the role of Global Education and other important topics during YOW Blended mobility activities.