Centre for Training, Therapy & Research
|Centre for Training, Therapy & Research|
KESY is a non government organization. Ιt has three basic goals:
- To provide clients with a safe, caring and professional environment in which they can access mentall health services.
- To train & educate parents, students and professionals via seminars, workshops and letures.
- To carry out research in ares related to the Centre's domain of practice.
As an affiliate of the University of Nicosia, the Centre also offers students a professional site they can carry out their practical training by assisting in the provision of the counseling services.
- Individual & Group Therapy
- Couples Counselling
- Family Therapy
- Child Therapy
- Stress & Anixiety Disorders Therapy
- Parent Training on Behavioural & Other Issues
- Psychological Testing & Evaluations
- Professional Seminars & Workshops
Relation to Future Worlds Center
KESY has been our associate partner in projects such as: