Visiting Research Associate

From Future Worlds Center Wiki

The title Visiting Research Scientist is used for research associates who visit the organisation for one or more times and/or short period of time and who have completed their BSc/BA or MSc/MA several years ago, have at least 2-3 years of post graduate activity and at least 2-3 publications in referred journals.