Dr. Aysu Arsoy has served as Coordinator for the Turkish Cypriot community of Cyberethics. She also served as Project Assistant Coordinator to Georgina Siitta Achilleos for Cyberethics: Cyprus Safer Internet Center. Dr. Arsoy holds a BS and MS degree in Information Technology, and Computer Science from the Istanbul Technical University, and a Ph.D. in Visual Communication Design from the Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU). Currently, she is lecturer at EMU, Visual Arts and Visual Communication Design Department.
- Disclosure of personal and contact information by young people in social networking sites: An analysis using Facebook profiles as an example …, G Shitta, Y Laouris, A Arsoy - … Journal of Media & …, 2010
- How much personal and sensitive information do Cypriot teenagers reveal in Facebook? T Taraszow, A Arsoy, G Shitta… - Proceedings From 7th …, 2008 - static.mix.com.cy
- The experiential learning cycle in visual design. A Arsoy, BE Ozad - The Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology, 2004 - tojet.net
- Women and Technology A case study of Famagusta, BE Özad, A Arsoy
- Visual Artist or Visual Designer? Visual Communication Design Education. A Arsoy - 2010
- Analysis of Communication Barriers to Distance Education A Review Study F Dabaj, T Akter, B Ozad, A Arsoy - Women, 2011