Policy: Public reports and deliverables
Future Worlds Center produces an amazing large number of public reports and deliverables both within projects as well as in the context of its various events and activities. It is a strict policy that all these public documents are prepared according to high standards of quality and are made available to the public via all possible and available venues.
Every public report and deliverable produced by Future Worlds Center must adhere to the highest standards of quality. It must be produced according to the following rules:
- Adhering to professional standards of graphics design
- Feature logos of Future Worlds Center and all sponsors and/or partners at high quality
- Have a unique ISBN
Every public report and deliverable produced by Future Worlds Center must be disseminated at least though the following channels:
- Two copies sent (and charged) to the Central Library; Registrar for ISBN numbers in Cyprus
- Copies sent (and charged) to all public libraries in Cyprus.
- PDF copy uploaded to the Library section of Future Worlds Center's website
- Article written about the report on Future Worlds Center's wiki.
In order to prepare your public reports and deliverables with utmost quality, please follow the relevant Preparing public reports and deliverables Procedure.