Future Worlds Center Constitution
From Future Worlds Center WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Future Worlds Center has been registered with the name Cyprus Neuroscience and technology Institute as a non-for-profit, non-governmental research institution in 1991.
Aims in English
- Designing and execution of studies and research programs with future orientation in areas related to human brain-modern technology-social transformation and the repercussions of relevant research for humanity.
- Development of new models of education based on recent advances in cognitive science and computing.
- World-wide operations focused on international development, cooperation, humanitarian support, justice, transparency and advocacy of human rights, especially the right of education.
- Organization of scientific, technical and cultural events or programs in issues relevant to the aims of the organization.
- Organize, conduct and supervise seminars, congresses, conferences, workshops; deliver courses; offer educational and/or information services in the above sectors with the aim of sensitization, enlightenment or training of the modern active citizens.
- Collaboration with universities, other institutions, organizations, and individual active citizens in Cyprus and abroad to promote the aims of the organization.
- Serve as provider of information and consultant in academic, commercial, scientific and technical subjects.
- Discovery, research, study, encouragement, support and promotion of new innovative ideas and methods, techniques, scientific technological, electronic systems and generally intellectual property.
- Promotion of research in Cyprus and abroad in collaboration with other organizations, public or private, local or international for the achievement of our aims.
- Promote Cyprus as a supporter of Development & IT education, scientific research and peace in the three continents around her, thus contributing towards consolidation of peace and prosperity in the wider geopolitical region.
- Publication of material in subjects relevant with the aims of Institute.
You can download the current Future Worlds Center Constitution here.