From Future Worlds Center Wiki
||Planning, coordination and management of workshop in schools for teachers, parents and adolescents
- Topic “Young people and new technologies: risks and opportunities.”
|2001 – 2011
||Opera dell’Immacolata via Decumana 45/2, Bologna
||Trainer and educator, at the vocational training centre
Planning, coordination and management in different projects:
- Projects of education and social inclusion for adolescents with mental and physical disabilities, or at risk of social exclusion.
- Training course for young people with physical and mental disabilities.
- Project assessment of employability regarding adults with physical and mental disabilities.
||I. Siciliani Center of Bologna
||Educational art workshop of videomaking at the juvenile detention
Educator and social worker in the Maya villages in Quintana Roo, Mexico, in collaboration with a Mexican Association, in different area:
- Socio-educational project for children, adolescents and women for supporting development of Maya’s culture and society
- Training course for Maya women
- Shooting of a documentary on the condition of Maya women and family violence
- Lessons of Italian language and music.
||Hot114 Service - Childhood Emergency, Milano
|| Phone counsellor, case management and project assistant
Hotline Hot114, Planning, coordination and management of workshop on cyberbullying, online grooming, online pedoporn
||Coordinator, teacher and educator in a kindergarten
||Educator and tutor at school for adolescence with physical disabilities and mental disorder