SDDP Local Authorities Nicosia I
From Future Worlds Center WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The Nicosia I Co-Laboratory was part of 10 Structured Dialogic Design Process (SDDP) Co_laboratories, which took place between December 2009 and February 2010 all over Cyprus in the context of Learning and Development Needs for Cypriot Local Authorities and were implemented by Future Worlds Center.
The Nicosia I co-Laboratory was one of the 10 and took place at the Hilton Park Hotel (Nicosia) between 1-2 February, 2010.
Sponsor and partners
The implementation of 10 structured dialogues with the aim to provide a diagnosis of training and development needs for the local authorities of Cyprus, was part of a larger Government project.
The tender was implemented by a consortium of three partners:
- Cyprus International Institute of Management (CIIM); as Coordinator
- Cyprus Neuroscience and Technology Institute (CNTI); in charge of the SDDPs
- Price Waterhouse Coopers (Cyprus) (PwC); in charge of the face-to-face interviews
- Download the full report here
- Visit the project's website here
- Visit Cyprus Academy of Public Administration website
Tender number: 4/2009; Contract number: 6/2009