Piraeus 2010 SDDP Training Seminar
The 2-day Seminar for the Structured Dialogic Design (SDD) Process took place in Piraeus, Greece between Friday 19th February 2010 (16:00 - 22:00) and Saturday 20th February 2010 (11:00 - 17:00). It was co-organized by Future Worlds Center and the Institute for 21st Century Agoras.
Focus of the school
It focused on the theoretical foundations of the science and included the Game, which enabled participants to re- discover the science. The Learning Goals have been defined as follows:
- The nature of complexity and the science of dialogic design;
- Dialogic Design Science architecture for addressing complex problems;
- Practical application: re-discovering the tree of meaning
- Using the CogniScope II software;
- Applying the CogniScope approach to real problems in your context;
- A virtual approach to Structured Dialogic Design Process.
The following experts were engaged in the
- Prof. Aleco Christakis, Founder of Global Agoras and Father of the science of Dialogic Design.
- Dr. Yiannis Laouris, President of Future Worlds Center and member of the Board of the Institute of 21st Century Agoras.
- Prof. Nikitas Assimakopoulos, President of Hellenic Society for Systemic Studies.
The Piraeus 2010 school was organized in the context of the CSAP program. The Training School committed to offer backdated (whenever the Scheme is completed) 1 credit towards the professional SDD Certification Scheme. The following individuals participated:
|Aleco Christakis||Institute for 21st Century Agoras and Future Worlds Center||Senior SDD Expert||USA|
|Yiannis Laouris||Future Worlds Center and Institute for 21st Century Agoras||Senior SDD Expert||Cyprus|
|Nikitas Assimakopoulos||CSAP, University of Pireaus||Academician, Systems Expert||Greece|
|Theofanis Giotis||CSAP student||Consultant, PhD Candidate||Greece|
|Lawrence Kalogreades||Future Worlds Center||Psychologis, Helpline Coordinator||Cyprus|
|Antonis Loizou||Future Worlds Center||Programmer/Analyst Hotline Coordinator||Cyprus|