Policy: Payments to third parties
At Future Worlds Center items (unless subcontracted) can NOT be ordered "on credit". This means that whatever the organization buys must be paid in total immediately and the purchase must be in compliance with the relevant Financial Authorization policy.
For direct eligible costs of any project, no cash payment can be used (only cheque of electronic transfer).
This policy can be overwritten only
- for amounts less than €1000 AND when
- at least two members of the Board approve the exception
For amounts over €1000:
- A Board Resolution is required
Delivery of cheques
- Payments will be done electronically whenever possible
- Cheques must be picked-up from the Financial Officer's office with a receipt signature.
When making payments to third parties, please follow the relevant Payments to third parties Procedure.