Procedure to certify as Candidate SDD co-Facilitator
From Future Worlds Center Wiki
- Has accumulated 10 credit units, in accordance with the SDD Credit Point System recognized by the SDD Certification Body.
- Has taken part as participant in at least 2 full-scale Co-Laboratories.
- Has completed the theoretical background training, as validated by a test or a Certified SDD Trainer of Facilitators.
- Has registered for apprenticeship for a period of one year under the mentoring of a Certified SDD Facilitator or an SDD Senior International Expert.
- Has paid the application Fee: € 50 (not refundable in case application is not approved by the Committee).
- Has paid the Membership Fee: € 100 (for yearly membership).