Procedure to certify as Certified Senior SDD Facilitator
From Future Worlds Center WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The Procedure to certify as Certified Senior SDD Facilitator in compliance with the SDD Certification Scheme involves the following step:
- Apply to the SDD Certification Body submitting all required documents and supporting certifications.
- Must have been registered as SDD Facilitator for at least 5 years
- Must have participated in at least five advanced trainings under the supervision and validation of a Certified SDD Trainer of Facilitators
- Must have served as mentor of a at least 5 Candidate SDD co-Facilitators and/or SDD co-Facilitators.
The application must be submitted to the Certification Committee.
- Fill in the Application Form to certify as Certified Senior SDD Facilitator
- Pay the application Fee of € 500 (not refundable in case application is not approved by the Committee)